Friday, June 21, 2019

Transcontinental Cycling Adventure 2020

I'm back at it, planning my next grand adventure ...

I am excited to share with all of my Blog friends my new YouTube channel - 'Just North of Anywhere'. This will be the social media platform I plan to use to document and share all about my cycling adventure starting next Spring 2020.

In hopes of soliciting sponsors to help me with this journey, I need to have as large a social media following as possible. I currently have one of my brothers as my only subscriber.
I need you'all to do me a favor and go to my new YouTube channel, - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRaXMEl3gBA4C4YeqOz41Rw - watch my new trailer and a few other videos I have put out there, and most importantly, SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube channel. This will show that I have a base of support and assist me greatly in securing sponsorships.

I am excited and so very grateful to have all of you along for the ride. I hope to get weekly videos prepared and uploaded starting in the next month or so to share all about my preparations and training for next year.
Love & Light to all,
Kurt

"It is by riding a bicycle that you learn the contours of a country best, since you have to sweat up the hills and coast down them. Thus you remember them as they actually are, while in a motor car only a high hill impresses you, and you have no such accurate remembrance of country you have driven through as you gain by riding a bicycle."
~Ernest Hemingway

No comments:

Post a Comment